PART NUMBER: TMA-AT-001
- Active Target transducer side clamp half
- Back side clamp half
- 4 each M6 stainless socket head cap screws
- Use with your original steel washer, rubber washer, and shoulder bolt that came with your Active Target purchase to attach the transducer to the clamp.
The zero degree/straight clamps that we offer corrects the transducer geometry problem associated with the stock clamp that came with the Active Target kit, allowing you to have your sonar image, GPS position and transducer targets lined up. This improves the accuracy of your readings in vertical and forward/downward mode, making it simple and intuitive to get on the fish you are seeing as well as locate your lure or bait on the sonar screen.
- 1-1/8"-1-3/8" clamping capacity
- Fully CNC machined from solid acetal bar stock
- Better than the competition's hollow 3d printed parts that can crack and break
- Lifetime guarantee
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Fish Obsessed machinists
Visit our blog for more information as well as links to YOUTUBE videos that you will find informative!