PART NUMBER: TMA-LVS34-ICE-1375
- QUICK RELEASE LVS34 transducer side clamp adapter
- QUICK RELEASE LVS34 transducer side clamp to pole adapter
- NEW! INTEGRATED PERSPECTIVE MODE MOUNTING POSITION
- Stainless steel quick release pin
- HEAVY DUTY back cap and 4 screws
- INCLUDES LVS34 SPRING PACK HARDWARE
- Note: No stock hardware is used for installation. This mount is designed to be thumbscrew and tool free! The necessary hardware for attaching your transducer to the mount is included. (NOT PICTURED)
Quick release ice fishing pole end mount, with clearance to mount to standard Garmin ice pole or straight aftermarket poles. Remove and re-install your transducer in seconds by simply pulling a pin! Forward, Down, and Perspective all with the same mount in a small form factor to fit down the hole when ice fishing. No more worrying about hinge joints that break or loosening tension knobs. Fish in the coldest of temperatures with the confidence that your mount will not let you down!
This will fit down an 8" hole in forward mode, down mode and perspective mode
Forward view and down view: The zero degree/straight clamps that we offer corrects the transducer geometry problem associated with the 8 degree clamp that came with the livescope kit, allowing you to have your sonar image, GPS position and transducer targets lined up. This improves the accuracy of your readings in vertical and forward/downward mode, making it simple and intuitive to get on the fish you are seeing as well as locate your lure or bait on the sonar screen.
Perspective view: Integrated quick attachment position set at 10 degrees, aligning your sonar beam with the surface of the water
- Quick release, simply unlatch the pin and remove the transducer from your pole for transport or storage
- Quickly move to perspective mode with the same quick attachment pin. Non adjustable angle keeps it simple, and means you will be set up the same every time.
- 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" clamping capacity
- Fully CNC machined from solid acetal bar stock
- Better than the competition's hollow 3d printed parts that can crack and break
- Backed by industry leading FishObsessed 100% LIFETIME Guarantee!
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Fish Obsessed machinists
Visit our blog for more information as well as links to YOUTUBE videos that you will find informative!