PART NUMBER: TMA-LVS34-010
- LVS34 transducer side clamp half
- Back side clamp half
- 4 each stainless socket head cap screws
- LVS34 transducer connecting hardware
- 2 FO-LINK OFFSET ADAPTERS
Note: No stock hardware is used for installation. This mount is designed to be thumbscrew and tool free! The necessary hardware for attaching your transducer to the mount is included. (NOT PICTURED)
For use with running your transducer on the trolling motor shaft. Only supports forward and downward viewing modes
Recommended install height not to exceed 2" above the motor foot.
The zero degree/straight clamps that we offer corrects the transducer geometry problem associated with the 8 degree clamp that came with the livescope kit, allowing you to have your sonar image, GPS position and transducer targets lined up. This improves the accuracy of your readings in vertical and forward/downward mode, making it simple and intuitive to get on the fish you are seeing as well as locate your lure or bait on the sonar screen.
- 1-1/8"-1-3/8 clamping
- Fully CNC machined from solid bar stock
- For use on trolling motor shafts
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Fish Obsessed machinists
Visit our blog for more information as well as links to YOUTUBE videos that you will find informative!