PART NUMBER: TMA-LVS34-009 (MOUNT ONLY)
PART NUMBER: TMA-LVS34-009HDDR (MOUNT WITH REPLACEMENT HDDR DOMINATOR AXLE ASSEMBLIES)
- QUICK RELEASE LVS34 transducer side clamp adapter
- QUICK RELEASE LVS34 transducer side clamp to pole adapter
- Back side clamp half
- 4 each stainless socket head cap screws
- Stainless steel quick release pin
- LVS34 transducer connecting hardware
- Optional-2 each HDDR DOMINATOR axle assemblies
Note: No stock hardware is used for installation. This mount is designed to be thumbscrew and tool free! The necessary hardware for attaching your transducer to the mount is included. (NOT PICTURED)
Current LVS32 Dominator users looking at doing a conversion should consider updating to HDDR axle assemblies inside their mount. (spring loaded pivot points) The LVS34 transducer is heavier and depending on usage may require additional spring pressure to keep the transducer in place.
Read more about HDDR Dominator axle assemblies HERE
Note: If using for ice fishing, you must have a 8" hole. The LVS34 transducer will not fit through a 6" hole with the quick release style clamp.
Quick release style! remove and re-install your transducer in seconds by simply pulling a pin!
The zero degree/straight clamps that we offer corrects the transducer geometry problem associated with the 8 degree clamp that came with the livescope kit, allowing you to have your sonar image, GPS position and transducer targets lined up. This improves the accuracy of your readings in vertical and forward/downward mode, making it simple and intuitive to get on the fish you are seeing as well as locate your lure or bait on the sonar screen.
- Quick release, simply unlatch the pin and remove the transducer from your pole for transport or storage
- 1.125"-1.375" pole clamping capacity
- Can be used with your existing FishObsessed Dominator mount
- Fully CNC machined from solid bar stock
- Better than the competition's hollow 3d printed parts that can crack and break
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Fish Obsessed machinists
Visit our blog for more information as well as links to YOUTUBE videos that you will find informative!