PART NUMBER: TMA-ATQR-002
- QUICK RELEASE AT transducer side clamp adapter
- QUICK RELEASE AT transducer side clamp to pole adapter
- Back side clamp half
- 4 each stainless socket head cap screws
- Stainless steel quick release pin
- Use with your original rubber washer and shoulder bolt that came with your Active Target purchase to attach the transducer to the clamp.
Quick release style! remove and re-install your transducer in seconds by simply pulling a pin!
Note: If using for ice fishing, you must have a 8" hole. The LVS32 transducer will not fit through a 6" hole with the quick release style clamp.
The zero degree/straight clamps that we offer corrects the transducer geometry problem associated with the stock clamp that came with the Active Target kit, allowing you to have your sonar image, GPS position and transducer targets lined up. This improves the accuracy of your readings in vertical and forward/downward mode, making it simple and intuitive to get on the fish you are seeing as well as locate your lure or bait on the sonar screen.
- Quick release, simply unlatch the pin and remove the transducer from your pole for transport or storage
- 1.125"-1.375" pole clamping capacity
- Use with Dominator if in need of a full assembly
- Fully CNC machined from solid acetal bar stock
- Better than the competition's hollow 3d printed parts that can crack and break
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Fish Obsessed machinists
Visit our blog for more information as well as links to YOUTUBE videos that you will find informative!