PART NUMBER: TMA-LVS32-004P
- QUICK RELEASE LVS32 transducer side clamp adapter
- QUICK RELEASE LVS32 transducer side clamp to pole adapter
- NEW! INTEGRATED PERSPECTIVE MODE MOUNTING POSITION
- Back side clamp half
- 4 each M6 x 40mm stainless socket head cap screws
- Stainless steel quick release pin
- Use with your original rubber washer and shoulder bolt that came with your live scope purchase to attach the transducer to the clamp.
Picture shows stock Garmin cap, you do receive a new cap!
Quick release style! remove and re-install your transducer in seconds by simply pulling a pin! Now includes integrated position for PERSPECTIVE MODE.
Note: If using for ice fishing, this will fit through a straight 8" hole while in perspective mode. It is close however, so depending on your conditions you may want to go to a larger auger size. Forward and Down View needs to be in starboard configuration. Port configuration will not work.
Forward and down view mode: The zero degree/straight clamps that we offer corrects the transducer geometry problem associated with the 8 degree clamp that came with the livescope kit, allowing you to have your sonar image, GPS position and transducer targets lined up. This improves the accuracy of your readings in vertical and forward/downward mode, making it simple and intuitive to get on the fish you are seeing as well as locate your lure or bait on the sonar screen.
Perspective view: Integrated quick attachment position set at 10 degrees, aligning your sonar beam with the surface of the water
- Quick release, simply unlatch the pin and remove the transducer from your pole for transport or storage
- Quickly move to perspective mode with the same quick attachment pin. Non adjustable angle keeps it simple, and means you will be set up the same every time.
- 1.5" pole clamping capacity
- Fully CNC machined from solid acetal bar stock
- Better than the competition's hollow 3d printed parts that can crack and break
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Fish Obsessed machinists
Visit our blog for more information as well as links to YOUTUBE videos that you will find informative!