PART NUMBER: TMA-LVS32-DOM-1500
- 1-1/2" shaft connection
- 4 each M6 x 40mm stainless socket head cap screws
- 2 each loaded axles
- 10 deg ratcheting perspective arm with rotating barrel
Use with your original back side clamp half, screws, rubber washer and shoulder bolt that came with your live scope purchase to attach the transducer to your clamp of choice
DOMINATE the water and take your fishing to the highest level with the most versatile and innovative livescope mount available on the market.
Perspective view: Integrated adjustable ratcheting perspective bracket lets you spend more time fishing and less time aligning your livescope views; all while keeping your transducer straight forward and vertically aligned. Multiple starboard and port configurations allow for all types of mounting styles. Designed for running your beam parallel with the water surface while in perspective view with adjustable 10 degree ratcheting increments for total beam coverage.
Forward view and down view: The zero degree/straight clamps that we offer corrects the transducer geometry problem associated with the 8 degree clamp that came with the livescope kit, allowing you to have your sonar image, GPS position and transducer targets lined up. This improves the accuracy of your readings in vertical and forward/downward mode, making it simple and intuitive to get on the fish you are seeing as well as locate your lure or bait on the sonar screen. It is highly recommended to use a FishObsessed zero degree adapter with this system.
- Quick release capable using FishObsessed mounts
- Quickly move from forward, down, and perspective mode
- Port or starboard mounting capable
- 1-1/2" clamping capacity
- Fully CNC machined from bar stock
- Better than the competition's hollow 3d printed parts that can crack and break
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Fish Obsessed machinists with a Lifetime Guarantee!
Visit our blog for more information as well as links to YOUTUBE videos that you will find informative!