FISH OBSESSED TRANSDUCER POLE SYSTEM
Machined from aluminum and anodized for weather resistance, our system allows for motion and positioning in multiple directions, and is very easy to deploy into the water or retract to get under way, without being in YOUR way. We incorporated self lubricated bearings for all of our motion elements to allow smooth movement and a lifetime of use. Micro friction adjustment allows user to finely tune shaft rotation without worrying about loss of set screws or shaft marring. Infinite multi-positioning handle for all day comfort and storage. Quick lock depth stop provides tool free on the fly corrections to pole depth. Clutch type friction connection allows trolling speeds up to 8mph yet will still break away in the event of a collision. Available options for solid, quick, and track mount configurations. Proudly made by FISHOBSESSED machinists!
48" -96" TELESCOPIC POLE, NOW STANDARD
5" GUNNEL CLEARANCE KINGPIN, STANDARD, WITH OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- 12" FOLDING HANDLE ASSEMBLY, STANDARD, WITH OPTIONS AVAILABLE
- QUICK LOCK DEPTH STOP
- MP-005 4"X4" MOUNTING PLATE STANDARD
From the drop down menus:
1 Select your clearance height under the arm by choosing a kingpin height
2. Select your handle style, 12" or 24" length fixed, or 12-24" telescopic.
The included MP-005 4"x4" mounting plate attaches to your boat with 4 flat head screws.
- Order MP-002 Hybrid adapter plate and additional mounting plates if you would like to mount in multiple locations or on multiple boats as needed, by simply attaching the two components with thumbscrews.
- Order backing plates to "sandwich" the boat deck between the base plate and the backing plate for a stronger installation if desired. (Recommended, but not always necessary depending on boat construction.)
- Don't forget some mounting hardware if your application requires it! We have several hardware packs available in stainless steel, with different screw lengths to choose from.
- Fish Obsessed zero degree transducer mounts are offered separately. Select a standard clamp on mount for permanent transducer installation, or our quick release for a removable installation.